One place to stay social.
To be successful on social media, you need to post a nonstop stream of relevant content and engage with customers across all social channels.
Generate leads, schedule ready-to-publish content, and collaborate all from one place. Social Marketing makes managing social media simple.
With the Product-Led Growth Program, the product drives the customers’ experience.
Do customers trust you?
Engage Your Followers
Generate Social Leads
Frequently Asked Questions
Which social profiles can you connect and post to with Social Marketing?
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google My Business (Google Posts), and LinkedIn. You can publish content to multiple social sites with the push of a button, utilize in-line conversations, so the context of interactions isn’t lost, and schedule a calendar of posts.
How can Social Marketing help generate leads?
Use our Twitter lead generation tool to find customers talking about your services in your area. Set up lead searches for keywords related to your business, then sit back and watch the leads roll in.
What's social media's role in customer service?
Companies know that customer service is essential, but many businesses still haven’t formed a specific strategy for addressing online concerns and building social relationships. With 89% of U.S. consumers saying that they’ve gone to a competitor after a poor customer service experience, it’s clear that a business’s ability to listen to complaints and provide solutions is linked to its success.
How are social audiences built?
Did you know that 90% of small businesses have Facebook pages but that almost one-third of them have less than thirty-two fans? Building an engaged audience can be difficult. For many local businesses, it’s why they quit updating their pages long ago. To create a successful following on social media, every post needs to have value. With Social Marketing’s ready-to-post content, it has never been easier to provide timely, relevant content for your clients.
Can performance be tracked across profiles?
Yes! See your growth across channels from one dashboard, monitor changes in Facebook and Twitter reach and see increased fans and followers from social campaigns.
What are the top features of Social Marketing?
- Post calendar―Effectively manage and schedule posts using a convenient calendar view
- Mobile-friendly—Social Marketing is fully mobile responsive, so you can work how you want
- Analytics—Rich engagement statistics on your social posts
- Lead finder—Configure keyword searches and geo-targeting to find and engage with your target audience
- Ready-to-post content library—Use your favorite RSS feeds to discover great content to use in your social media marketing.
- All-in-one composer—Post to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google My Business, and LinkedIn
- Direct Instagram scheduling―Plan Instagram posts in advance and then sit back while Social Marketing publishes them automatically.
- Google Posts support―Promote your upcoming events, make special announcements, share timely offers, and more.
- Configurable notifications―Easily configurable for each of your users— get information on new leads, customer replies, and more
- Customer engagement―Get an aggregate view of all customer posts and respond to them directly from Social Marketing.
- Clickable.bio for Instagram―Transform your Instagram posts into a shoppable gallery and turn social fans into paying customers